When Kathy replied to Mom's email, she said "This year is very special to us.... The first bday after I became Mrs wong and little curly is celebrating with us!!!" Yes indeed very special. The three of us celebrating together for the first time (before LC is born of course :)


On Kathy's birthday we went to Lawry's and had one of the best prime ribs in Hong Kong. That night I allowed Kathy to have a sip of red wine so Little Curly can start learning how to drink too haha. The prime rib was very good and I could barely finish my Lawry's cut. Kathy had a California cut just sufficient for herself and the baby. I also got Kathy three dozens of red roses, symbolizing celebrating with the three of us - daddy, mommy, little curly.

On my birthday, we went to Ocean Park. Wasn't really my choice but I tagged along ha! and it turned out to be a fun day! It was Little Curly's first visit to Ocean Park and there he encountered jelly fish, sea lions, dolphins, and watched Ruth and Nicole playing the rides. He must have felt the excitements too. Oh, he also assisted Ruth winning a little lobster. You can see Kathy was proudly showing Little Curly off with her tummy.

We're now entering week 19, almost 5 months! wow time flies. And this week is crucial for Little Curly's sensory development: his brain's is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that he may be able to hear our voices now, so we won't be shy reading aloud, talking to him, singing to him, and teaching him how to play mahjong!! wahaha!