The past week was really exhausting. Packing and moving to new home. Since Kathy was advised not to get involved at all for the removal, I was the only one doing all the physical work. When finally moved in, finished initial unpacking, sitting in the new living room, listening to the music, and seeing that smily face of Kathy's when she enters into our new home, yeah, everything was worth it!


There're still few minor unpacking and furniture additions, then we'll be all done and can focus on decorating Little Curly's new bedroom. Any ideas for decorations? Some say to hang some baby photos so the baby will look like them... hmm how true is that?

Tonight when Kathy was laying on the new sofa and watching tv, she called out to me with excitement, "Hon, I felt Little Curly was moving!". So I washed my hands, and slowly place my palm on her tummy. After few minutes, I felt a little movement like pop corn popping. YES HE WAS MOVING!! It was a very special moment, especially in the next day we moved into our new home. I'm sure he felt the excitement too and wanna share the joy with mommy and daddy :)