Today Jake got his first email at his new email address (jakekjwong@gmail.com) from auntie bee, uncle d and cousin linden:

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Bernice Prasad wrote:
Hello Jake!
This is your auntie Bernice! I'm saying hi to you from Vancouver bc. When you get older or when you're out I should say, you and daddy and mommy will come visit me and your cousin linden!
But don't worry, when you're born the first day I'll be there with baby linden!
You behave for now, don't give mommy a hard time I'll see you soon! :)

Auntie bee & cousin linden

Hi Jacob it's your uncle Darryl hope to see you soon and tell ur mommy eat lots of protein and veggies so when you come visit me I can train you with linden see you soon !

Uncle d


Here's Jake's reply:
hi auntie bee, uncle d, and cousin linden...

yes this is my first email to you all and i'm currently having fun in mommy's tummy. i wake up everyday in the morning when i hear the 'tung tung' sound from the BabyPlus machine. i suck a lot of juices for breakfast, and then i go for some exercises. after lunch i would take a nap before i start my second round of exercises such as bench press, sit-ups, and bungy jumps with my belly cord. when dinner time comes i would listen to the TV while my mom is watching the latest tvb dramas. and i would listen to daddy's talking non-stop. just before bedtime i would listen to the 'tung tung' sound again and it's time for me to go to bed. yup that's my everyday!

can't wait to see you all soon!!

baby jake